• Report: #1120477

• Reported By: swot — south jamesport New York
global warranty group
500 Middle Country Rd. St James, New York USA

global warranty group Damaged cell phone not being replaced St James New York

*Author of original report: resolution

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Care at GWG

Have an insurance contrat with global warranty group on my wife's cell phone.  Called on 1/13/14 and received instructions on how to get a replacement phone.  Got an acknowledge vie email on 1/14/14 that my claim has been approved and that I should receive an email shortly with shipment tracking information and my credit card was charged $75.

I called them on 1/27/14 asking for the staus on my phone and was informed that my request has been escalated to urgent.  I called again on 1/30/14 and wqas informed that my request is in urgent status.  I called again today, 2/3/14 and was advised that my request went into urgent.  Can only speak to a phone person in Oregon and no supervisor is available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2014 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-warranty-group/St-James-New-York-11780/global-warranty-group-Damaged-cell-phone-not-being-replaced-St-James-New-York-1120477. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global warranty group

resolution

AUTHOR: swot - ()

The item in question was finally replaced to me satisfation.

Customer Care at GWG

AUTHOR: Global Warranty Group - ()

Dear Swot,

I am sorry for the issues you are experiencing with replacing your wireless device. Please email our Customer Care Department at customercare@globalwarrantygroup.com and we will work with you to resolve this issue as soon as we can. Global Warranty Group Customer Care.