Complaint Review: global waste management

• Updated: Fri, April 09, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — horsham Pennsylvania USA
global waste management
561 W Roosevelt Blvd. philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

global waste management, global waste Beware! This company will charge your credit card without your authorization. I ordered 3 dumpsters from this company, philadelphia, Pennsylvania

*UPDATE Employee: Global Waste Management response

Beware! This company will charge your credit card without your authorization. I ordered 3 dumpsters from this company, and I was not told by the salesperson that my credit account information would be put on file and the merchant would use it again nor did I authorize usage of the card for anything but the $580.00, $480.00, $400.00 and $72.50. I was given no agreement nor did I sign any document giving the merchant permission to make future charges on my credit card. My credit card was charged for the additional balance of $1,015.00 and $217.50 without my permission.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2010 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-waste-management/philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19120/global-waste-management-global-waste-Beware-This-company-will-charge-your-credit-card-wi-590948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global waste management

Global Waste Management response

AUTHOR: Global Waste LLC - (United States of America)

You order 3 dumpsters first dumpster you order for $580 (40 yards dumpsters with 5 ton weight limit) you overweight (if you go to www.globalwastellc.com you will see that our company has an overweight charge $80 per each additional ton) since you over load for one tone we have to charge you $80 but we gave you a discount and charge a you only $72.50. Second dumpster you ordered for $480 (30 yards dumpster with 4 ton weight limit) but once again you overweight for 3 ton that is additional $240 but we give you discount and charge you only $217.50. Third time you order dumpster for $400 (30 yards dumpster with 3 ton weight limit) however, on this time you overweight for 14 ton that is additional $1120 but once again we gave you discount and charge you $1015. All three time we called you to inform you about these charges. We also gave you a discount on the overweight ton. Last time you overloaded dumpster our tire blew out because of the excess weight. You were notified on all the occasions that you have overweight dumpsters. If you need we can provide copies of the overweight on all the dumpsters. On our website it strictly says that customer is responsible for overweight.