Complaint Review: Global Water in Maricopa, AZ

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: AngryinAZ — Maricopa Arizona
Global Water in Maricopa, AZ
22590 N Powers Pkwy Maricopa, Arizona USA

Global Water in Maricopa, Arizona Water Monopoly Company steals money from Maricopa every month! Maricopa Arizona

Global Water charges a deposit pf $165, regardless of credit. $70 on top of that as "startup fees" and a minimum of $92 per month. All without ever providing a drop of water. Oh, you want to actually use the water you're already paying for?  Guess what?  Now you pay a "water consumption fee" based on the amount they "say" you use. My wife and I shower together, rarely use the dishwasher or washing machine and only have a drip system in the front yard. Somehow they claimed we used 11,500 gallons of water last month. However I checked the meter today and it shows we have only used about 700 gallons since our meter was last checked - 8 DAYS AGO!  Do the math!  We're on track to use less than 3,000 gallons. I am going to photograph the meter every day for as long as I have to in order to sue this company off the face of the planet. I suggest if you're stuck in Maricopa you should do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 05:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Water-in-Maricopa-AZ/Maricopa-Arizona-85138/Global-Water-in-Maricopa-Arizona-Water-Monopoly-Company-steals-money-from-Maricopa-every-1071519. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Water in Maricopa, AZ