Complaint Review: Global water

• Submitted: Wed, November 06, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, November 06, 2013

• Reported By: Christina — Maricopa Arizona

Global water Complete rip offs, liars, thieves Maricopa Arizona

*Author of original report: it doesnt matter or not

*Consumer Comment: It sounds like you may have made a habit of paying late...

Always remember February and October those are the months when global water will try to screw you. They lie and are thieves and I'm done with it. This is now the second time they have pulled this crap on me. First of all there was no pending disconnect notice,which thy lied about sending one,  no courtesy call (and they are ride about that one fransico the supposive supervisor said that they don't need to) well fransico that's what set global water to been a zero for customer service for me. I can be the wasn't a supervisor anyways, another lie. Either way I will be reporting to every place I can, this company needs to be investigated. My street in not very long but I can see to the end of the road and they have done this to numerous house on my block. So I know there are more consumers that are going to be pissed off today. And I will be calling someone to find out what is going on with the taste and the smell of the water. Global water your on my radar

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2013 02:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-water/Maricopa-Arizona-85139/Global-water-Complete-rip-offs-liars-thieves-Maricopa-Arizona-1097470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global water

it doesnt matter or not

AUTHOR: Christina - ()

you probably work for the company so here is a little entertainment for you. this company is a complete rip off every other bill that i have that I PAY here in this little tiny house I PAY everytime the same day each month, it does not matter what month it is or how many days are in the month, THE DUE DATES NEVER CHANGE. this is the only company that i have to do the guess work for. and from what i was told from this suppose to be a "supervisor" they are so backlogged from shutoffs. well if that doesnt give you the hint that company needs to be investigated for what they are doing to its consumers, then i do not know what to tell you. im not saying i am by any means an angel for the time frame of which i pay my bills cause i like many people have to do what we have to do to live. but if that company would have just sent a notice or bill or phone call, i would of had it paid before them shutting it off, no one wants to throw willie nillie $70 to a company for a reconnection. if i had that kind of money to be throwing around then i would be living far out there where i would have to have my water hauled, but since i have no choice in a service provider of water then i am stuck, paying the high rate to feed the pigs behind that nasty tasting and stink that comes out of my faucets

It sounds like you may have made a habit of paying late...

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

"My street in not very long but I can see to the end of the road and they have done this to numerous house on my block. So I know there are more consumers that are going to be pissed off today"

And, according to you, many of your neighbors also pay late..right?  What's the Ripoff?

"First of all there was no pending disconnect notice,which thy lied about sending one,"

And you, being a late payer, had NO idea this was going to happen...also, right?

There is NO Ripoff here, other than YOU not paying your obligations....grow up.

"this company needs to be investigated"

To what end...what laws have they broken? "

BTW, what is a "supposive supervisor?"