Complaint Review: Global Web Solutions Online

• Updated: Sat, July 16, 2011

• Reported By: Aggie Mack — Plainfield Illinois United States of America
Global Web Solutions Online
925 W. Baseline Rd., Suite 105-C5 Tempe, Arizona United States of America

Global Web Solutions Online Web Tech Strategies Tried to get me to pay $4,000 to buy a membership in coop for share of Google website. Tempe, Arizona

This reported company  talked me into investing in a coop of 128 people to obtain a share in Google to have a website from Google to get paid from $.02 to $10.00 per click.  Google was then supposed to pay me on the 5th of each month for using my website for advertising.

My bank investigated this company when I tried to wire them the balance of $3,000 owed them.  They directed me to Ripoff Report where I found that this was all a scam.  Thanks to my bank the wire was not sent and I was saved $3,000.

They also said the total cost of one share would cost $40,000.  However they would try to obtain a grant for me to help me pay for that total.  The very next day after the original conversation they called me back and said I was very lucky.  I had received a grant for $36,010 and would only have to come up with $3,990 to buy my share.  I put $500 on two different charge cards and then told them I would have to wire them the money as soon as I received a distribution from a trust.

Thank goodness that my banks fraud department investigated the company and found information that this company was an internet scam in progress.   Global Web Solutions Online also had the gall to tell me that Web Tech Solutions referred me to them.  I should have known at that point that this was going to be a scam as Web Tech Solutions took me for $12,495 two years ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2011 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Global-Web-Solutions-Online/Tempe-Arizona-85283/Global-Web-Solutions-Online-Web-Tech-Strategies-Tried-to-get-me-to-pay-4000-to-buy-a-mem-753835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Global Web Solutions Online