Complaint Review: global youth exchange service

• Submitted: Tue, July 02, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, July 02, 2013

• Reported By: jovan — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
global youth exchange service
internet, Select State/Province USA

global youth exchange service wrong internet

Hello this report is about Global Youth exchange Services. I was sent a email about a position I was so interested in..I spoke with Mr.Anthony Wexman he sent me all the paperwork I needed to start working,w2 form,employment agreement signed by the director Jim Stevenson. I completed 4 assignments an had good communication witj Mr.Wexman up until last week I haven't received an response back from him...I'm hurt cause I was sooo waiting om this paycheck to help me move into a better home with my daughter. Now I'm confused because I wasted 3 weeks doing work an thinking it was a legit company we I applied they had a website up, everything lookd proper even had my mom look at the website too...I don't think its right at all an now I'm scared cause they have my bank info too..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 06:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/global-youth-exchange-service/internet-Select-StateProvince/global-youth-exchange-service-wrong-internet-1063760. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on global youth exchange service