Complaint Review: GlobalCashAdvance

• Reported By: VZ — Folsom California United States of America
GlobalCashAdvance
Corporate Park Suite 130 Irvine, California United States of America

GlobalCashAdvance GlobalCashAdvance strange fee Irvine, California

Here is my situation. I started work with new company and they open checking account for me with GlobalCashCard. I asked them may I have check or cash. May be they can do direct deposit. I do not need another checking account. HR manager promised me there will be no problem to transfer money from my new GlobalCashCard to your checking account. Do not worry. So I come to my bank I transfer 2000 dollars from GlobalCashCard to my checking account. As result I lost 40 dollars. GlobalCashCard call this transfer operation Cash Advance operation and charge me 2%. I believe this is completely illegal. Is this legal? Ive got my payment but when I cash it GlobalCashCard took 2% of my money just because they call it Cash Advance operation. I just wonder should I go after my employer or I should go after GlobalCashAdvance. Any suggestions from professionals?

Thanks.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2013 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GlobalCashAdvance/Irvine-California-/GlobalCashAdvance-GlobalCashAdvance-strange-fee-Irvine-California-1010003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GlobalCashAdvance