Complaint Review: globalgoldxchange

• Reported By: Aussie Ron — Patterson Lakes Internet Australia
globalgoldxchange
Dumfries, Virginia United States of America

globalgoldxchange FAILED TO DELIVER $883 GOLD COIN Dumfries, Virginia

*Author of original report: globalgoldxchange are scammers

*Consumer Comment: I'd like to refute your post completely

*Consumer Comment: Globalgoldxchange GGMT

*Consumer Comment: We will see, time will tell with GGMT

*Consumer Comment: globalgoldxchange (GGMT) and ioffer

I purchased a I/2  ounce gold coin from globalgold exchange back in June and sent them

$883. They have not sent the coin. They offered a refund but it didnt arrive.  This was

purchased through ioffer but they offer no help. I now believe they are scammers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/29/2012 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/globalgoldxchange/Dumfries-Virginia-22025/globalgoldxchange-FAILED-TO-DELIVER-883-GOLD-COIN-Dumfries-Virginia-948549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on globalgoldxchange

globalgoldxchange are scammers

AUTHOR: Aussie Ron - (Australia)

Hi there  I am seeing reports doubting that globalgoldxchange are blatant thieves. Please email me in Australia at ronlumsden@live.com.au  and I will tell you the truth about these very dishonest traders.

I'd like to refute your post completely

AUTHOR: IWasRippedOff - (United States of America)

I have recently purchased and paid for product from this company and after giving more than enough time for possible extraordinary delays am now not even receiving responses to inquiries. The reason their is a recent "flood" of complaints is probably because this merchant has recently just stopped sending out product to customers.  If you want to see this activity start looking at the most recent rating on the iOffer site.  Mine isn't the only one now showing up.  I would also like to thank the reviewer that left the additional information on what he did next as far as legal action because that is exactly what I will be doing next.  I wouldn't be wasting my time otherwise.

Globalgoldxchange GGMT

AUTHOR: Vegas Boss - (United States of America)

They are having tough times at GGMT but I hope they get things straightened out.

They owe me 2 orders about 10k total. I think the complaints here are true if you don't think so contact the guy that's starting a class action suit, I'm sure he is not doing that to pass time.

I'm not part of the class action suit it's just one of many options we have to get our money back. This week we will know if Earl ships or not. I hope he worked the weekend getting orders ready.

GGMT needs to drop ioffer and focus on their core business partners.

Time will tell.

We will see, time will tell with GGMT

AUTHOR: Vegas Boss - (United States of America)

I believe enough time has passed and chances to deliver are quickly coming to a end with Earl. This week we will find out if Earl keeps his promises. If he does great and I will continue doing business with globalgoldxchange. If Earl drops the ball again than we have to go to back up plan to receive refunds.

GGMT owes me 2 orders about 10k in gold and I'm not going to just kiss it good bye. I assure you everything I say is true. If you want proof that people here have legit complaints than contact the guy here starting the class action suit I'm sure he is not doing it to pass time. I'm not part of any law suit, but it might be one of many options if I don't get results today.

I hope Earl was busy getting my orders ready this weekend. He should also dump ioffer and focus on his core customers.

globalgoldxchange (GGMT) and ioffer

AUTHOR: Cyrus - (United States of America)

I have made a few purchases from globalgoldxchange through the ioffer site.  I have received all of the merchandise I ordered.  I am starting to see a pattern of complaints by consumers that claim they have had bad experiences with their transactions.  How is it that a company can actually get away with this without raising the attention of the authorities?

I'm wondering - why now, and why so many?  My understanding is that this company has been in business for nearly 15 years without having had a single complaint filed until just recently.  And now they're flowing like water...all on the same site - Ripoff Report.  Is it possible that someone has it out for this company?  Is there any way to confirm the validity of these claims?  I have not been able to find a single negative review about this company anywhere...other than Ripoff Report.

I understand the desire for anonymity, for fear of retaliation, but without being able to validate these claims with the actual authors of these complaints, how can we be sure that this company has actually done these things?  What's to stop this company's competitors from writing bogus claims and bad reviews, if given the platform to do so under the guise of a violated consumer?  It would seem like an easy thing to do if no one is checking the checkers.

I would love to hear from the people making these claims.  I think it would be helpful if people could share their experiences directly with other victims.  Otherwise, we will just have to TRUST that these claims are genuine.  So far..I'm not buying it.  Ripoff Report needs to develop a system of validation.  Otherwise, it's just gossip - or even worse - SLANDER!