Complaint Review: GLOBALINX aka GLOBAL TRAVEL INC aka GLOBAL - PHONELINX

• Submitted: Wed, August 11, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, August 11, 2010

• Reported By: GlobalVisbad — western Pennsylvania United States of America
GLOBALINX aka GLOBAL TRAVEL INC aka GLOBAL - PHONELINX
3 Penn Center West, Pittsburgh, PA 15276 pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

GLOBALINX aka GLOBAL TRAVEL INC aka GLOBAL - PHONELINX went to presentation undercover pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

After reading as many of these posts as possible, I attended last evenings presentation.  My wife came along, as we looked at it as entertainment.  It is possible Global knew something was up because we were 30 years younger than any other couple attending.  Nonetheless, I have sent for my free gifts and will see how I am treated.  If things go the way it is reported here, I plan on forming an alliance to fight back.  I was encouraged by enough people already, that forming a group will not be difficult.  I think speaking to my local news paper(PPG), working on an internet site, and considering a few other ideas that I have in mind are a good start.  However, if Global follows through on their promises, I will report that as well.  I am curious to see if this "too good to be true," or if one company actually stands behind their word.

*I did find it funny that some of the responses from Global employees or "happy customers" were almost, word for word, the same speech we heard last night.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2010 01:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GLOBALINX-aka-GLOBAL-TRAVEL-INC-aka-GLOBAL-PHONELINX/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15276/GLOBALINX-aka-GLOBAL-TRAVEL-INC-aka-GLOBAL-PHONELINX-went-to-presentation-undercover-pi-630691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GLOBALINX aka GLOBAL TRAVEL INC aka GLOBAL - PHONELINX