Complaint Review: Globalinx Corp Of McLean, VA And A. Frans Heideman

• Submitted: Tue, January 28, 2003
  • Updated: Fri, February 21, 2003

• Reported By:Richmond Texas
Globalinx Corp Of McLean, VA And A. Frans Heideman
1133 21st Street, NW, Suite 830,Washington, DC 20036 Washington, District of Columbia U.S.A.

Frans Heideman Globalink/Phonelinx credit card fraud. ripoff fraud business Washington District of Columbia

*Author of original report: Corrected address

*Consumer Comment: Correct Mailing Address

*Author of original report: still have not gotten anywhere

Below is a copy of what has been sent to the Fairfax County Consumer protection Division.

Globalink/Phonelinx credit card fraud.

I have had charges to one of my credit cards to a total of $249.75. These charges have not been authorized my me the above mentioned companies are taking part in credit card fraud. The billing started around June of 2002. I contacted them by phone and e-mail in June to have the charges stopped, by phone they stated that no more charges would be processed and there was not an e-mail response. Since then it has become impossible to reach them by phone. I no longer have their e-mail. I would like to file a complaint on this matter with the Fairfax County Consumer protection Division.

Please inform me as to what actions you are taking and what actions I should take.

Rene
Richmond, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2003 09:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx-Corp-Of-McLean-VA-And-A-Frans-Heideman/Washington-District-of-Columbia-20036/Frans-Heideman-GlobalinkPhonelinx-credit-card-fraud-ripoff-fraud-business-Washington-Dis-43072. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx Corp Of McLean, VA And A. Frans Heideman

Corrected address

AUTHOR: Rene - (U.S.A.)

Thanks for the correct address. If I may what is your connection this the company and why are they not returning my calls? Can you help getting my $$$ back from this shyster!

Correct Mailing Address

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Frans Heideman is working at 1483 Chain Bridge Road, Suite 301, McLean, VA 22101. The telephone number is correct.

still have not gotten anywhere

AUTHOR: Rene - (U.S.A.)

02-14-03 I still have not gotten anywhere with this. I did contact (Tiger Direct) which is how Global got my card number but they are not helping either. So if any of you did buissness through (Tiger Direct) please E-mail me.