Complaint Review: Globalinx

• Submitted: Mon, December 31, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, December 31, 2007

• Reported By:Bethlehem Georgia
Globalinx
275 Kenneth Drive,Rochester, New York 275 Kenneth Drive, Rochester,, New York U.S.A.

Globalinx Charged 2 subsequent bills for disconnected account. 275 Kenneth Drive, Rochester, New York

I was forced to change VOIP companies because on Novemeber 12, Globalinx disconnected my services for overseas calls that I later found out was not billed on my regular monthly bill. I could not understnd the disconnection until it was explained to me later. I was also charged by my credit card company for excesses. However, on that day, November 12, 2007, I switched to Vonage and my number was ported over on November 13, 2007.

Subsequently, I was still billed by Globalinx at the end of the month but not on the regular Nov 24 - instead on Dec 3. I spoke to several persons inlcuding a Bill Wheater who promised that if I faxed him my Vonage bill he would refund my money.

The other persons did not appeared to have made notes on my account file. Instead, I was just billed today, Dec 31, 2007 for $83.00 including early termination of $49.00 and a new monthly bill of $24.95. I had returned their DTA box for a credit of $50.00 that appeared to have reduced the termination fee from $99 to $49.00. I am not disputing the $49.00- only the two service bills totaling $approx $50.00. Before this there were other billing problems since I started in June 2007 such as not getting any bills until I called them and then being billed for 2 months at one time in September 2007.

Sharon
Bethlehem, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2007 02:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/275-Kenneth-Drive-Rochester-New-York-NY-14623/Globalinx-Charged-2-subsequent-bills-for-disconnected-account-275-Kenneth-Drive-Rocheste-295933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx