Complaint Review: Globalinx

• Submitted: Sat, December 27, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 27, 2008

• Reported By:Laurelton New York
Globalinx
2756 North Green Valley Parkway Henderson, Nevada U.S.A.

Globalinx will take your money and not give you service Henderson Nevada

Globalinx was supposed to port my number from Vonage to Globalinx. They sent me the phone adapter, which I had to pay for, and never ported my number. I never took the phone adapter out of the box, and continue to use Vonage while I waited for them to port my number.

They never ported my number, but charged me $35 a month for a service that I never used. Every month I would receive an email invoice saying that my balance was $0.00, so I thought they weren't charging me until they ported over my service. When I checked my bank account I realized they were charging me. I called to request credit for the months that they charged me for, but I didn't utilize their service, and they refused to give me credit. I asked them to cancel the service and they charged me an early cancellation fee of $99.

I filed a report with the Better Business Bureau to no avail. I am left paying for a service that I did not receive. I never placed one call or received one call on their network. This company is a ripoff. Do not utilized any services from Globalinx or 5linx. I never had a problem with Vonage.

Kiatona
Laurelton, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2008 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/Henderson-Nevada-89014/Globalinx-will-take-your-money-and-not-give-you-service-Henderson-Nevada-405295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx