Complaint Review: Globalinx

• Reported By: JackieBee — East orange New Jersey
Globalinx
275 Kenneth Drive Rochester, New York USA

Globalinx 5linx The "great" phone service that wasn't Rochester New York

I met with a 5linx National Director and a Corporate person in the director's home.

After discussing my need to scale down expenses, I decided on the phone service.  Now, I explained a previous problem that I had with VOIP not being compatible with my home security service.  They both assured me it would work.  To make a long story short, when I got my phone equipment, my phone number was changed after they assured me I would be able to keep my existing number.  Also, the equipment instructions said I would need an analog phone, and all 3 phones in the home are cordless and therefore digital!

Also, my username and password given to me did not work.  Needless to say, I am going to call in the morning, speak to a rep and send back all the materials quickly! Quickly! quickly.

Will follow up with any further anecdotals if necessary.

Sincerely,

JackieBee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2014 10:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/Rochester-New-York-14623/Globalinx-5linx-The-great-phone-service-that-wasnt-Rochester-New-York-1171237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx