Complaint Review: Globalinx

• Updated: Wed, August 29, 2012

• Reported By: Hamdan — Lodi New Jersey United States of America
Globalinx
275 Kenneth Drive Rochester, New York United States of America

Globalinx Westchester, New York I called and cancelled the service, yet I was charged three month after the cancellation date. when I called to discuss the issue, I was faced by arregounce and told that someone called and activated Rochester, New York

I was recommended to used this phone service by a friend that I came to blame later for this poor advise. I started this service and I was completely unhappy with the service. I called and cancelled the service, yet the company kept charging me three months after. When I contacted the company to discuss the issue, assuming that they will realize their mistake, that is what a legate business would do..right?? they became defensive and stated that "someone called and activated the service. I could not find a listening ear and I knew that I was just ripped. I am planning on bringing a law Suit as a matter of principle.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2012 09:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globalinx/Rochester-New-York-14623/Globalinx-Westchester-New-York-I-called-and-cancelled-the-service-yet-I-was-charged-thre-934218. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globalinx