Complaint Review: Globester LLC

• Submitted: Tue, June 11, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, June 11, 2013

• Reported By: Prateek Chandra — Norristown Pennsylvania
Globester LLC

Globester LLC Do Not buy from them..its a rip off and super uncurtious service SAN JOSE California

I booked a ticket with them on may 22, 2013 and got a confirmation. approximately a week later they sent me an email that they are unable to charge my card. I called them back and asked them to try charging the card again, they said the price is increased now.

I asked them to check why my card was rejected, and he put me on a hold for 20 mins. I hung up only to see an email with a confirmed ticket which was charged at higher price. I called them up to cancel it, they said they cant cancel the ticket in a very rude tone and hung up on me.

I checked the ticket prices online on cheapoair.com and could see a $50 difference in price. It also appeared that they are using seudo names in their customer service which is anyways extremely rude and unprofessional. There is no mention of the term "non refundable" anywhere on their booking process. Its probbaly tucked in their T&C so that you will never read it.

I would recommend everyone to stay away from them, they are just a bunch of unethical people trying to breach the american business code of conduct. I have never ever had such an experience in dealing with any American Company. I doubt if they even exist or its all just a website scam they are running.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2013 11:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Globester-LLC/SAN-JOSE-California-95129/Globester-LLC-Do-Not-buy-from-themits-a-rip-off-and-super-uncurtious-service-SAN-JOSE-1058268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Globester LLC