Complaint Review: glockstore.com

• Updated: Sat, February 16, 2013

• Reported By: Pistoffglockcustmer — Orlando Florida United States of America
glockstore.com
4585 Murphy Canyon Road San Diego, California United States of America

glockstore.com Glock Store The Glock store Glockstore Worst Experience with a comapny EVER San Diego, California

Lenny and Glockstore.com do it one more time!!!! Third order I placed with you guys and third order messed up. To be this incompetent it takes skills I might add!!! Mailed the wrong sights for my Glock 34. Called
the store after spending half a day trying to get thru. Spoke with John about my issue and he promised to fix the problem at my expense pf course by mailing me a new set and me paying for over night shipping.

You guys after John called the warehouse and guaranteeing me thast the order would ship on Thursday gave the package to UPS a day late. NOW, I have no sights, the one I have the front is 6 tall when it should had
been 2.45 (yes it was measured) and cant shoot a match tomorrow. Third match I have missed due to the lack of professionalism of this company. I will make sure to ad my bad review to the hundreds I have found online for this company. I will NEVER again buy anything from glockstore and when my sight finally arrive on Monday I will refuse the package and buy my sights from a company that care for its customers and can actually do something right like Dawson Precision. I am not giving you guys anymore of my money. Before all of this, Lenny mails me a trigger that does not work, orders charged and weeks go by without any emails or notifications and the list goes on. You guys can erase this post but you cant erased the ones I will post in the IDPA, USPSA, AR world, 3gun and others sites.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2013 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/glockstorecom/San-Diego-California-92123/glockstorecom-Glock-Store-The-Glock-store-Glockstore-Worst-Experience-with-a-comapny-EV-1015290. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on glockstore.com