Complaint Review: glucosulin

• Submitted: Thu, April 26, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, April 26, 2012

• Reported By: Unhappy Customer — Lakeland Florida United States of America
glucosulin

glucosulin Doesn't work and they tell you the first two bottles are free but they bill you $99.96 even if you call withing 30 day time frame to cancel Internet

*Consumer Comment: No ripoff here

WARNING!!!   I ordered the trial which said to call within 30 days to cancel.  I called well within the 30 days to cancel and told the representative that the product did not work and I did not even open the second bottle.  He asked me if I intended to keep the product.  As it was advertised as FREE I told him I would keep the first two bottles but cancel any future shipments.  He did not explain to me that if I kept the first two FREE bottles I would be billed $99.96 for them.  When I called the company I was told that on the initial phone call I was told that if I kept the two FREE bottles that I would be charged $99.96 for them.  I do not remember being told that so this is my WARNING to anyone looking to try this product.  If it does not work and you cancel be sure to return your FREE product or you will be billed $99.96 AND make sure that call is within the first 30 days.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2012 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/glucosulin/internet/glucosulin-Doesnt-work-and-they-tell-you-the-first-two-bottles-are-free-but-they-bill-yo-874108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on glucosulin

No ripoff here

AUTHOR: Ashley - (U.S.A.)

Just another customer that didnt bother to read the terms and conditions of the offer they signed up for.

On the MAIN PAGE of their website, in plain sight:

"Your package will contain 2 bottles of Glucosulin! If you decide to continue using glulcosulin 30 days after your order date, do nothing and we'll charge your credit card 1 easy payment for the 2 bottles at just $49/98 per bottle. If for any reason, you are not satisfied, and you are within the 30 days of date of order, simply call 1-800-928-1960 and request a return authorization number and instructions to return the product. "

It clearly states in their terms and conditions that you have to return the empty bottles to the company in order to keep from getting charged. Lesson to be learned? Understand and read the terms of any offer you sign up for.