Complaint Review: Glucosulin

• Updated: Tue, October 08, 2013

• Reported By: D Anthony — Lafayette Indiana
Glucosulin
41 Canal Street Lewiston, Maine USA

Glucosulin Charged my credit card $99.96 2 months after I cancelled auto ship and returned unused product Lewiston Maine

The product doesn't work! I was charged $99.96 nearly two months after I cancelled the auto shipments and returned the unused products using the RMA number provided. When I called to complain, I was told they never received the unused product package and asked for a tracking number. Even though I was recieved a USPS tracking number when I returned the product, I discarded after seeing the package had been delivered.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2013 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Glucosulin/Lewiston-Maine-04240/Glucosulin-Charged-my-credit-card-9996-2-months-after-I-cancelled-auto-ship-and-returne-1090303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Glucosulin