Complaint Review: glucosulin

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous from Louisiana — mandeville Louisiana United States of America
glucosulin
41 Canal St, Lewsiston, Me 04240 mandeville, Louisiana United States of America

glucosulin I was in the ordering process before I was told the ingredients in the product. When I tried to cancel many times, I was directed to different sources. None of which took responsibility for authorizi mandeville, Louisiana

This company is like a parah going after your approval.  There is no one to tell you refuse.  I constantly called all three numbers.  No one answered.  The telephone prompt asked for the sales rep.'s ext. (212) and was told there was no extention 212, I tried the sales rep. name, Connie Reid (which is totally a made up name.)  No help on three phone #'s, I was told to call back at 1st, PST, then EST.  I am unable to contact anyone and I do not want any more charges to my account.  I will call my bank and check on their policy.

The actual supplements did the complete opposite of lowering blood sugar and now I am in poorer diabetic health.  (the ad targets diabetics and the supplements will lower blood sugar.)  It has raised my blood sugar count from 127 avg. to over 200 pts.  This company is harming diabetics, which is a serious condition.  They should be banned from solicitation.

I am currently working with my physican and it will take time and money without guaranteed positive results.  P L E A S E look into this company and S T O P them from causing anyone else from being unhealthy or dead.  Diabetes cannot be cured, just controlled, hopefully.  This Glucosulin product is very harmful to your health. The Glucosulin products preys on desparte diabetics trying to do the right thing and improve their health, not take a supplement that has the potential for a multitude of health problems: amputation, heart attact/stroke and considerable health problems.  Your quality of life is at risk, you can die from improper treatment.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2011 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/glucosulin/mandeville-Louisiana-70448/glucosulin-I-was-in-the-ordering-process-before-I-was-told-the-ingredients-in-the-product-766529. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on glucosulin