Complaint Review: gmac insurance

• Updated: Sat, April 21, 2012

• Reported By: Ray — Garden grove California United States of America
gmac insurance
Westminster Westminster, California United States of America

gmac insurance Just want ur cash. Don't ever let them take ur cash and run away. Westminster, California

My car was stolen, I did report my car to police,I did what they as me to do... The car was found and totally lost I been waiting and keep calling them to find out what going on,every single day I call ones now is over 50 voices mail from machine and nobody call me back it been over 1 month and now I'm still waiting for them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 07:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gmac-insurance/Westminster-California-92683/gmac-insurance-Just-want-ur-cash-Dont-ever-let-them-take-ur-cash-and-run-away-Westminst-871892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gmac insurance