Complaint Review: GMAC Mortgage

• Updated: Fri, February 28, 2014

• Reported By: Shirley — Mobile Alabama
GMAC Mortgage
6716 Grade Lane Building 9, Suite 910 Louisville , Kentucky USA

GMAC Mortgage Homecomings FInancial, Ocwen Loan Servicing, LenderLive Network, FCI Lender Services, Citi Angels This company has done nothing but bring me pain and suffering. They have been switching my loan to several different companies and have left me confused. Louisville Kentucky

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Make GMAC Mortgage now Ally Financial Accountable

GMAC Mortgage has done nothing but made my mortgage didfficult to handle. I believe that this company has cheated me out of money. They have been switching my loan to different loan companies lately and I do not know what to do. Just this year in 2013, they have switched it over 3 times.

I don't know where to go to recieve help. When I first signed up with this mortgage company, I did not know that I would be cheated out of so much money. At first the company that I was switched to was named Ocwen Loan Servicing. Then next came LenderLive Services. After that I got a letter from a company named CIti Angels. Just this month I got another letter from a company named FCI Loan Servicing. Since they first started switching the company, I have not recieved a monthly balance nor any reciept regarding my account.

The house is not worth much. When I summed up how much I have been paying on it each month with the amount of years, I have figured out that I am over the limit of what I owe them. I need help from someone but I do not know where to go nor where to start. I know that there are several lawsuits, some class action, filed against GMAC Mortgage/ Homecomings Financial. I am just unaware of how to start one or how to get involved with the occuring ones.

If I cam get help from anyone in anyway I would greatly appreciate it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 10:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMAC-Mortgage-/Louisville-Kentucky-40213/GMAC-Mortgage-Homecomings-FInancial-Ocwen-Loan-Servicing-LenderLive-Network-FCI-Lende-1064964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMAC Mortgage

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Make GMAC Mortgage now Ally Financial Accountable

AUTHOR: Pro Se Advocate - ()

They are too big to fight alone.  Please join us in the fight to stop the Bully  known as Ally Financial at http://chn.ge/1iz3BwV.  We can get justice for their illegal acts in servicing of our mortgages together.