Complaint Review: GMC Home Improvement

• Updated: Sat, August 31, 2013

• Reported By: Edie — Maryland
GMC Home Improvement
13406 Occoquan Rd Woodbridge, Virginia USA

GMC Home Improvement Woodbridge Granite, GMC Construction Remodel Disaster Woodbridge Virginia

GMC remodeled my kitchen. Signed a contract with the owner Gohar for $8,585 as he promised to stand behind the work. Their motto "We are leaders in client?s satisfaction and superb craftsmanship " to the contrary. My kitchen is falling apart. Granite seams are separating, the cabinets are falling down, the floor is warped. I called to advise, but received no call backs or answers to my emails because my contract was paid in full. I tried to mediate my dispute with the BBB, but Gohar refused to cooperate. I sued Gohar the owner and Registered Agent of GMC Construction in Prince William District Court, and won on 03/19/2013, however to date he refuses to pay the judgment. I filed a judgment lien against the company. Please learn from my mistake. Do you homework before doing business with this company. Review the BBB complaints and their "F" rating.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2013 08:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GMC-Home-Improvement/Woodbridge-Virginia-20770/GMC-Home-Improvement-Woodbridge-Granite-GMC-Construction-Remodel-Disaster-Woodbridge-Vir-1080835. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GMC Home Improvement