Complaint Review: Gmk solutions

• Updated: Wed, August 14, 2013

• Reported By: Jr Galzarano — Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Gmk solutions
1518 walnut street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania USA

Gmk solutions It's simple we paid them $3000.00 and in the span of 6 months nothing has been done I was recently contacted by my mortgage company to tell me they have not spoken to them Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Me and my wife contacted GMK Solutions for help I lost my job and fell behind on my mortgage payments I tried to work it out with them but that didn't work so we called GMK and were told not too worry dont send anymore payments.

At first everything was fine we sent our payments in and all the required paperwork then after they received my $3000.00 they seemed to stop calling,not calling back and just plain didnt care.They took money from us that was hard enuogh to come with in the first place but to not call or get back to us is just wrong.(I would like to use other words but I wont)

What pains me the most is we could of used that money to hire a Lawyer who actually cares about their clients.So to anyone else who in trouble with their mortgage company dont call GMK SOLUTIONS,unless you want to throw your money away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/14/2013 05:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gmk-solutions/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19102/Gmk-solutions-Its-simple-we-paid-them-300000-and-in-the-span-of-6-months-nothing-has-b-1075903. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gmk solutions