Complaint Review: Go-Daddy.com

• Reported By: JumboJet — Dillsburg Pennsylvania
Go-Daddy.com
Internet, Select State/Province USA

Go-Daddy.com Go-Daddy perpetual renewal problem Internet

For two years, I've been trying to cancel my domain name registration with Go Daddy.com and to end their incessant marketing emails. They are relentless; I've contacted their "support" email address many times, and no response, plus my credit card is still being charged.

Today, I contacted them by phone, was forced to give them 8 digits of my credit number before they would "cancel" my account, They promised to send a refund for last billing, and to cease all marketing attempts. We'll see. When I said I had contacted them repeatedly  through "supoort" with no response, they said yes, that's the way it is.

I'm posting this to warn others of Go Daddy's aggressive marketing tactics, unresponsiveness, and repeated credit charges for a service I canceled ove 2 years ago.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2014 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Daddycom/Internet-Select-StateProvince-internet/Go-Daddycom-Go-Daddy-perpetual-renewal-problem-Internetnbsp-1123092. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go-Daddy.com