Complaint Review: Go-Daddy.com

Go-Daddy.com
14455 N. Hayden Rd., Ste. 226 Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

Go-Daddy.com Web and Domain Hosting Scottsdale, Arizona

*UPDATE Employee: Your Renewal Concerns

Two years ago I realized that Go-Daddy had renewed my domain address after I specifically set it up for it to  be auto-renewing. I talked to a customer service rep on the phone and after much heated discussion, got them to change it back to non-renewing.

I just received an email from them telling me the payment method I had set up was no longer valid. I went into my account to just delete the domain [which I no longer used] just to see that they had changed it BACK to auto-renew!!  I am glad they were not able to take money out of my account  but the fact that they tried and changed my account settings again to auto-renew without my knowledge nor consent was shocking.  This is just plain fraud and something needs to be done to stop these people from continued unethical and downright illegal practices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2013 10:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Go-Daddycom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/Go-Daddycom-Web-and-Domain-Hosting-Scottsdale-Arizona-999702. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Go-Daddy.com

Your Renewal Concerns

AUTHOR: GoDaddy - (USA)

Dear Nicole

Go Daddy sincerely values your business. We would also appreciate the opportunity to connect with you directly regarding the concerns you have expressed.

Please know that Go Daddy does not make changes to our customer's domain renewal settings. The following help article explains how these settings can be managed within your account:

Please let us know how we may contact you by emailing us at reportreview@godaddy.com. Our goal is to bring resolution to this issue for you and ensure that your experience with us is a positive one going forward.

As always, thank you for being a Go Daddy customer.

glasses