Complaint Review: go fun rewards.com

• Updated: Tue, July 23, 2013

• Reported By: tony d — LAS VEGAS Nevada
go fun rewards.com
4301 Hacienda dr,. ste. no 500, Plesanton, California USA

go fun rewards.com Gofunplaces They made us post ads, made us buy subscriptions $100/ monthly, they took my initial $500 and earnings of $2500. commissions Plesanton California

They made me pay $500.00 to join. They made us work daily posting advertisements for them, they made us buy products in their Internet Mall, we had to pay $100. / month for membership subcriptions for 8 months, they made me buy products $300.00 and they never shipped it to me. My earnings in commissions, they stole it and they dissolved their operation in the UNited States and moved everything to Hongkong.

I paid my initial membership of $500. with a cashier's check they required. Thousands of affiliates lost a lot of money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2013 07:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/go-fun-rewardscom/Plesanton-California-94588/go-fun-rewardscom-Gofunplaces-They-made-us-post-ads-made-us-buy-subscriptions-100-mon-1069532. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on go fun rewards.com