Complaint Review: go rv Network Inc

• Reported By: loretta — mo Missouri United States of America
go rv Network Inc
P.O.Box 1283 springbrook tx 78070 san antonio, Texas United States of America

go rv Network Inc go rv sales jason flowers rip off artist san antonio , Texas

In April 2010 I purchased a r.v. warranty from Go Rv Network salesman Jason flowers I had no reason to expect a rip off he was very nice I paid 1296.00 for the warranty from R.V. Shield and come to find out in Oct 2012 I had no warranty. I received a letter from a co. no name, no phone out of Dublin OH that I had been rejected for a service application I hadnt applied for a warranty in 2012 so I could'nt understand it.  I called Jason Flowers who said he didnt understand it either and came up with excuses he set me up with a new contract with Cornerstone United out of Hickory  N.C. In Oct 16  2012 I got a contract signed it sent it back to Jason Flowers  I called Cornerstone to make sure and they had the contract and they had. In Dec 12 2012 I received a letter from Cornerstone to say that my warranty  had not been paid, the lady Susan Rudifill was really nice and had 12 reports sent out that day on warranties from Go Rv Sales she said they didnt answer their phone number and reports were that they had filed bankruptcy. Jason Flowers and Dan Weldon are the two people in this scam.Most of us are retired  people so 1296.00 that I paid is a lot to loose. We do not know how many other warranty companies have had similar experiences with Go.Rv.  This is a mess for sure

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/27/2012 09:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/go-rv-Network-Inc/san-antonio-Texas-78250/go-rv-Network-Inc-go-rv-sales-jason-flowers-rip-off-artist-san-antonio-Texas-987566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on go rv Network Inc