Complaint Review: go4supply

• Submitted: Wed, October 31, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 31, 2012

• Reported By: The Master Garbologist, Inc. — Westfield Massachusetts United States of America
19224 Walnut Dr., Unit E Rowland Heights, California United States of America

go4supply My printer will not accept there CB463A cartridge, error code comes up. They also shipped a wrong cartridge. I sent both items back with a long letter explaining why, they ignored my request and nev Rowland Heights, California

My printer would not accept there CB 436A cartridge, as an error code would come up.  They also sent me the wrong item on another printer.  I sent both items back, with a letter explaining why...and a follow-up email at a later date.  They never acknowledged either, nor did they issue a refund.  I will never do business with this company again, and strongly recommend others heed this warning as well.  I wish I knew about the past complaints in Rip-Off-Report, as I would not have ordered from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2012 08:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/go4supply/Rowland-Heights-California-91748/go4supply-My-printer-will-not-accept-there-CB463A-cartridge-error-code-comes-up-They-a-962552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on go4supply