Complaint Review: GoalGetters, Inc

• Updated: Fri, March 07, 2014

• Reported By: Doug — Delanson New York
GoalGetters, Inc
475 west 55th street Countryside, Illinois USA

GoalGetters, Inc Al Zufrano - owner Didn't me commissions owed Countryside Illinois

*Author of original report: Settled for a lesser amount

I acted as a consultant for this company for over a year to promote their gift card product and gain inroads within the telecommunications industry. I traveled on their behalf, marketed their product, developed power points for presentations, and drafted and sent countless emails within the industry.  I was promised a commission per gift card sold with commission to be paid upon contract execution. I've come to discover that a contract was executed for 1,000 gift cards where I initiated, maintained and helped to finalize the agreement. Once discovering this I contacted GoalGetters, Inc. and was informed they had planned on contacting me, but commission would now be slightly more than a third per card as compared to original commission agreed upon. Further, it was the customer who informed me of an executed deal, not GoalGetters, inc. I have repeatedly attempted to resolve this matter with GoalGetters, inc. over the last 5 months and am now not receiving any replies, nor have I received a single penny in commission!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2014 08:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GoalGetters-Inc/Countryside-Illinois-60525/GoalGetters-Inc-Al-Zufrano-owner-Didnt-me-commissions-owed-Countryside-Illinois-1129156. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GoalGetters, Inc

Settled for a lesser amount

AUTHOR: Doug - ()

Goalgetters has settled the complaint for a lesser amount.