Complaint Review: goanimate.com

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: english.a — hayward California United States of America

goanimate.com I cancelled my goplus account and was still charged for it. I contacted them and went around and around for 3 weeks and still didn't get a refund. We went around and around in e-mails but they refuse Internet

I simply cancelled my goplus account after the free period, but I was still charged for it. I went around and around in e-mails, they kept telling me to go through one e-mail then another and another. This went on for 3 weeks. I still after all that have not recieved my refund. It's only 12 dollars and its a simple request. BEWARE this company has TERRIBLE customer service. They DO NOT have a phone number listed only e-mail. I spoke around and around with both Amber and Felix. It's rediculous that I can't get a simple refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 06:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goanimatecom/internet/goanimatecom-I-cancelled-my-goplus-account-and-was-still-charged-for-it-I-contacted-the-940345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goanimate.com