- Report: #956928
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: goappstack.com
goappstack.comInternet United States of America
goappstack.com Internet Internet Guaranteed Abatar Car Service will be exclusive taxi service in the Brooklyn area. Internet
The sales person Sean Chadwick was so insistent to created the campaing for my taxi business that will generated a lot phone calls.
He guaranteed by talking and by writing email:
1) Keywords of your choice and all the ones that we include
2) Guaranteed you will be exclusive taxi service in the Brooklyn area.
3) Month to Mointh, No Hidden Fees
At the end, all this guarantees was big lie. They created advertising that don't mean anyting to my business. They advertize for many other taxi / car services in Brooklyn and my Month to month $199.00 advertising was finish in just 4 days with most fake phone calls or headlines clicks
Appstack sales person lie me about phone calls leds for my company from smart phone searches and refusing to fix the advertising with the headlines I provided to them. The worse is that the phone calls tracking go back to them and its counted as new phone calls agains my own business.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 04:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goappstackcom/internet/goappstackcom-Internet-Internet-Guaranteed-Abatar-Car-Service-will-be-exclusive-taxi-ser-956928. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.