Complaint Review: godaddy.com

• Submitted: Sun, September 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 11, 2011

• Reported By: Matt — evansville Indiana United States of America
14455 N. Hayden Rd Scottsdale, Arizona United States of America

godaddy.com Godaddy.com confirmed purchase then revoked domain and cost me thousands of dollars Scottsdale, Arizona

Registered a domain with Godaddy.com, received a confiirmation email. Account worked fine for a day. Based on the confirmation message I ordered a bunch of promotional material for my domain, business cards, signage, advertising etc to the tune of $2,684.37. Just over a day later godaddy.com locks my account for "possible credit card fraud"... Well I followed their instructions for verifying that the credit card is mine and sent in a copy of my drivers license, credit card, and credit card statement. My account is still locked and the domain is not accessible costing me THOUSANDS of dollars on a domain I can't access. Anyone want to get together and work on starting a class-action suit???

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/11/2011 12:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/godaddycom/Scottsdale-Arizona-85260/godaddycom-Godaddycom-confirmed-purchase-then-revoked-domain-and-cost-me-thousands-of-d-775457. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on godaddy.com