Complaint Review: GODSEY MARTIN LAW FIRM

• Reported By: FAITH1 — CEDAR HILL Texas
GODSEY MARTIN LAW FIRM
1909 Woodall Rodgers Fwy. Suite 200. DALLAS, Texas USA

GODSEY MARTIN LAW FIRM THORN IN MY SIDE DALLAS Texas

I started dealing with this company Godsey & Martin September 28,2012.I was in a five car accident in which I was car number one hit from behind by the following cars.I have gone threw 5-6 case workers who have either been fired or qiut.I keep getting the same story we have to investigate a little further or can you tell us what ahppened again and send the pictures.I have sent them pictures the insurance companies of the other parties involved.Now they are trying to tell me that the case is on hold do to the car that was directly behind me has filed bankruptcy.I ask what does that have to do with the remaining cars involved?Mrs.Erin at the firm states that this freezes up the whole case they cannot presue do to the bankruptcy.So here I am almost a year later car still has not been fixed and I have received nothing!!!!!Standing on God's word and having faith.

Sincerely,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2013 02:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GODSEY-MARTIN-LAW-FIRM/DALLAS-Texas-75201/GODSEY-MARTIN-LAW-FIRM-THORN-IN-MY-SIDE-DALLAS-Texas-1071830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GODSEY MARTIN LAW FIRM