Complaint Review: Going Bonkers Magazine

• Updated: Sat, December 31, 2011

• Reported By: Veryconcerned — marion Indiana United States of America
Going Bonkers Magazine
po box 6190 katy, Texas United States of America

Going Bonkers Magazine Did not refund money after only sending 3/6 magazines katy, Texas

I subscribed to Going Bonkers Magazine in july 2011 via a digital subscription. They had only sent me the digital magazine once and claim they have three times. When I inquired about not receiving the other magazines they claimed that I did not subscribe digitally. I saved every email from them where they thanked me for my digital subscription. It took me a while to get a response about getting 2 magazines mailed to me. After getting the magazines mailed finally, they failed to send the other 3 as promised via postal mail. After a refund request, they promised that I would be getting a refund and it would take up to 30 days, that was in September 2011, here it is December 31, 2011 and I have still yet to receive my refund. Below is the email and every time I email about the inquiry of getting my promised refund, I get no response as usual. I have even went to my main post office and put a tracer on it, they state that there has been no mail from their address, no one has even cashed any check from their company in the state of Indiana. I will not be doing business with them ever again.

From: "GoingbonkersUSA@aol.com" <GoingbonkersUSA@aol.com>
To: ___________
Sent: Tuesday, August 9, 2011 2:46 PM
Subject: Re: Your Going Bonkers PDF Subscription

Hi Angela, Sorry it took me so long to reply as we were closed last week for summer vacation.  You paid $15.95 for 6 digital issues.  You've received 2 paper issues and I personally sent you 3 digital issues. However, upon your request, we closed your account on 7/12/11 and prorated the amount based on the only the 3 issues you said you received.  On 7/27/11 I officially put in a refund for you of $7.97.  It is being mailed to the below address, and takes up to 30 days to process, but most arrive sooner. Address being mailed to: A________ Best to you!

JennyCustomer Service   In a message dated 7/20/2011 9:07:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ________ writes:Do you know when i could get reimbursed for unmailed issues? i only got 2 magazines and 1 electronic

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2011 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Going-Bonkers-Magazine/katy-Texas-/Going-Bonkers-Magazine-Did-not-refund-money-after-only-sending-36-magazines-katy-Texas-816352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Going Bonkers Magazine