Complaint Review: Gokarts USA

• Reported By: John — lambertville New Jersey
Gokarts USA
2442 Estand Way Pleasent Hill, California USA

Gokarts USA Stole money, Dishonest Pleasent Hill California

Buyer beware. Don’t deal with this company, they will ripe you off big time. I tried ordering a UTV from them only to wait over 2 months. They kept telling me they shipped it, which they never did. I ended up calling the local police to straighten it out (I told them they stole my money). Within a week they sent me a check. They were very pissed at me, which I enjoyed immensely. However they never sent the full amount. I should have known something was up when they wouldn’t accept credit card transactions, only wiring money orders to them. Apparently the credit card company’s don’t trust them either. The BBB gives them an F.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2013 08:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gokarts-USA/Pleasent-Hill-California-94523/Gokarts-USA-Stole-money-Dishonest-Pleasent-Hill-California-1098989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gokarts USA