Complaint Review: Gold and Silver Buyers

• Reported By: Abby — Splendora Texas United States of America
Gold and Silver Buyers
US 59 at FM 1458, New Caney, TX New Caney, Texas United States of America

Gold and Silver Buyers Seller Beware. They stole my gold! New Caney, Texas

I went to Gold and Silver buyers to sell some gold. The person behind the counter took my gold, and went behind a desk where I could not see what he was doing. When I got my gold back as he offered me almost $40.00 less than I was offered elsewhere, I found part of a gold chain was missing.

I do admit I didn't go back as I did not look at the chains until after I got back into my car. The guy was rude to from the get go and I did not want to cause a scene. But I do know what I handed him and what I got back.

Mickey Gilley, you do NOT want your name associated with this company. They are crooks. I called the number on the web site, and was given an extension number for corporate. The phone rang and rang and was never answered. Hey corporate, if he stole from me, how much is he stealing from you?

Do not allow anyone to take the items you are selling anywhere out of your sight. This place is set up in a manner that makes it easy to steal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2011 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-and-Silver-Buyers/New-Caney-Texas-/Gold-and-Silver-Buyers-Seller-Beware-They-stole-my-gold-New-Caney-Texas-762515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold and Silver Buyers