Complaint Review: Gold Coast Auto Gallery

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Very Dissatisfied Customer — Milford Connecticut
Gold Coast Auto Gallery
834 North Rush Street Chicago, Illinois USA

Bentley Gold Coast AKA bentleylamborghinigoldcoast on Ebay Unscrupulous Luxury Car Dealer Based in Chicago and with Big Ebay Presence Chicago Illinois

I purchased a vehicle using the Buy-It-Now feature on ebay only to be told by salesman Rudy Guerrero the vehicle had already sold to a local customer the previous day.  OK, no biggie.  You'd think the dealership would cancel the ebay transaction right?

5 days later I received a notice from ebay that the dealership filed a complaint against me for being a nonpaying customer.  There was nothing to pay for!  The car was not actually for sale any longer when I used ebay's BIN option.

I immediately contacted salesman Rudy Guerrero who was the listing salesperson on the ebay ad and he said, "It's just a formality of the guy who runs our ebay.  I'll let him know we sold it, and he'll remove the ebay complaint".  I'm pretty sure Rudy himself is "the guy who runs the dealership's ebay" because Rudy's name and cell phone # appear in the ebay listing.....very indicative sign that Rudy took it upon himself to list this vehicle on ebay.

At day #12 I received a notice from ebay that the case is closed and it is now marked on my ebay account that I have an unpaid item in my transaction history.  I immediately left a voice message for Rudy and emailed him only to receve no response.  3 days later, I left a message for the business owner, Joe Abbas.  Here we are a week and a half later and no response from salesman Rudy or owner Joe.

In summary, Bentley Gold Coast AKA bentleylamborghinigoldcoast on ebay falsely advertises a vehicle for sale with a Buy-It-Now option, I click Buy-It-Now, they admit the vehicle sold the previos day and is no longer available for sale, and they paint me to be the one who fell short on the transaction.

Bentley Gold Coast and their salesman Rudy Guerrero are both unscrupulous.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Coast-Auto-Gallery/Chicago-Illinois-60611/Bentley-Gold-Coast-AKA-bentleylamborghinigoldcoast-on-Ebay-Unscrupulous-Luxury-Car-Dealer-1129749. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Coast Auto Gallery