Complaint Review: gold coast import outlet

• Submitted: Wed, August 21, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, August 21, 2013

• Reported By: cburd — woodstock Georgia
gold coast import outlet
2019 4th st. brunswick, Georgia USA

gold coast import outlet Salesman lied about repairing a broken seat refused to do what they said they were going to do and then refused to fix the problem that caused by failure to pass emissions. They promise to fix these items in order to get my cash. Then they refuse to follow through with their end of contract. brunswick Georgia

I tried to buy a car from Gold Coast import outlet. They promised to fix the broken seat and make it to pass emissions. They welded the bent seat frame to lean in a different direction and reset the computer to turn off the check engine light. They promised to fix all the things in order to get my cash. and now I can't pass emissions testing on the car because they reset the computer to turn off the check engine light. I can't get a tag and it is uncomfortable to drive the car. They claim they can't find a seat and think they fooled me by turning off the check engine light. I now have a car that can't be tagged in the county that I live in and have not slept one night since they ripped me off. Broken promisses and pretending to not know what the laws are does not make a dissatisfied customer go away. I want my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2013 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/gold-coast-import-outlet/brunswick-Georgia/gold-coast-import-outlet-Salesman-lied-about-repairing-a-broken-seat-refused-to-do-what-t-1077673. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on gold coast import outlet