Complaint Review: Gold Coast Tire & Auto, Gold Coast Tire And Auto, Gold Coast Goodyear, Goodyear

• Submitted: Mon, October 27, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, January 02, 2009

• Reported By:coconut creek Florida
Gold Coast Tire & Auto, Gold Coast Tire And Auto, Gold Coast Goodyear, Goodyear
1509 Lyons Road Coconut Creek, Florida U.S.A.

Gold Coast Tire & Auto, Gold Coast Tire And Auto, Gold Coast Goodyear, Goodyear Buyer Beware! Coconut Creek Florida

*Consumer Comment: Business as usual for Goodyear

*Consumer Comment: To the Manager below

*UPDATE Employee: Same person complains under different names.

I went to Gold Coast Tire to fix my car. Unfortunately, my car is not fixed and my wallet is a good deal lighter. They did a poor job on my car and it is not fixed till this day.

I tried to remedy this situation but they were not helpful. In fact, when I looked them up on the Internet I noticed they had a C- rating from the Better Business Bureau. Also, there were many complaints about them on the Internet.

It seems that they have a manager reply to every complaint and try to make themselves out to be the victim, as ridiculous as that may sound. It is unfortunate that a business would resort to such tactics. Based on my experience all I can say is buyer beware!

Tj
coconut creek, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2008 12:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Coast-Tire-Auto-Gold-Coast-Tire-And-Auto-Gold-Coast-Goodyear-Goodyear/Coconut-Creek-Florida-33063/Gold-Coast-Tire-Auto-Gold-Coast-Tire-And-Auto-Gold-Coast-Goodyear-Goodyear-Buyer-Bewa-385105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Coast Tire & Auto, Gold Coast Tire And Auto, Gold Coast Goodyear, Goodyear

Business as usual for Goodyear

AUTHOR: R. C. - (U.S.A.)

Wow,

This sounds really familiar. I towed my Volvo into Goodyear and they charged me $500+ and still were unable to repair the car. The onsite manager and Goodyear corporate were unbelievably rude and were totally unhelpful. My complaint to the BBB went unanswered.

The Moral of the story here is don't do business with Goodyear service centers. They seem to be more interested in trolling the internet for negative accounts about them then they are resolving customer issues. Heck they are even willing to sue customers who want to complain about them.

Goodyear. Why don't you stop ripping your customers off in the first place? It must be cheaper than paying that person to troll the net and those attorneys.

To the Manager below

AUTHOR: Sonia - (U.S.A.)

It seems like you are trying to squash the freedom of speech on a person. I do understand the market out there. Not everyone reads this site. It sounds like you are threatening the individual who made the complaint. But Anyways, You have to understand that the way USA works is under a constitution that was signed by our forefathers. We are not a communist nation yet. Just to let you know up front. I have seen bad customer service practice in other well known businesses. I want to be up front with you. customers rule. Make no mistake about that. You are in business because of a consumer like me. We as consumers have rights. Those rights are protected. I am also a disabled woman who shops. We the disabled people have rights under the American with Disability Act.

Same person complains under different names.

AUTHOR: Gct Mgr - (U.S.A.)

The original complainer, from the 10/14 complaint, continues to post new complaints all over the internet under different names. He basically uses the same wording. We may persue court action against him, and will consult an attorney regarding his slandering tactics against numerous stores.