Complaint Review: GOLD CROWN RESORTS

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2010

• Reported By: Vegasbound — Park City Utah U.S.A.
GOLD CROWN RESORTS
Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America

GOLD CROWN RESORTS Cautious??? Salt Lake City, Utah

I bought from this company in Salt Lake City. I was leary at first but they did take over my timeshare that was not working for me. I booked a trip to Steamboat Springs. CO last month and it all wen well. I paid $399 for the week at the resort and it was a nice place. The reason for me writing is that I only paid $4,600. The other reports said they paid much more... any ideas why I paid less?? I want to make sure i got the full program.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2010 05:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GOLD-CROWN-RESORTS/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-/GOLD-CROWN-RESORTS-Cautious-Salt-Lake-City-Utah-615857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GOLD CROWN RESORTS