Complaint Review: Gold Key

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Priscilla — Texas
Gold Key
2007 Poole Dr NW Ste D Huntsville, Alabama USA

Gold Key Company does not cover for basically any and all unexpected repairs Huntsville Alabama

The manufactures warranty went out on my 2006 Ford mustang from Ford. I had a pinion seal Gold Key refused to replace that I paid out on my own pocket. I then wrote a complaint to the BBB about them, the Ford dealer advised they should have paid for this. I did end up settling with them and I got my money back but still had to pay the 100$ deductible when they realized it was their fault. Really? I assumed it was vehicle assurance who did not want to pay so I submitted the complaint toward them and they directed me to submit the complaint to Gold Key who is the one I purchased this from. I should have looked over the little policy that was mailed to me before I was brived to purchasing this extended so called auto warranty. I thought this was a good company that would cover for any failure by the rep who was sooo excited to sell it to me the warranty, Oh they have a A+ on the BBB this and that, for what? I have no idea they dont deserve it. They actually have to go through another company, Veichle Assurance to have thier warranty sold. Well I thought wrong about them and I should have looked over the policy more and never purchased this junk. Please do not waste your money and purchase this warranty, it is a rip off. As you can see from their policy they dont fix crap. I just took my car in agian for the thermostat housing that failed on me and Ford contacted this warranty company and they did not want to honor the repair. SO agian im paying out of my own pocket for the cost. I am going to cancel this warranty, hopefully get a little bit of my money back and I will put my money toward a better extended warranty service, I am going to purchase ford's extended warranty, it is the same cost and they Actually cover for everything!! Please make sure you review Gold Keys policy before you purchase for your vehicle becuase you will have problems getting your car repaired and paying a lot out of your own pocket, trust me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Key-/Huntsville-Alabama-35810-4900/Gold-Key-Company-does-not-cover-for-basically-any-and-all-unexpected-repairs-Huntsville-A-1071420. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Key