Complaint Review: Gold Plaza Jewelry

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: James — Largo Maryland
Gold Plaza Jewelry
3257 Donnell Drive Forestville, Maryland USA

Gold Plaza Jewelry, Mr. Raza A Mir Purchased 3,000 dollar engagement ring that is now oxidized badly and the ring has no shine at all. They cleaned and dipped it to address the oxidation issue but now it looks even worst. Additionally the baugettes are broken and he denied it although Kay Jewelers confirmed that they were indeed broken. He then said he would repair for a charge. He also charges me for the dipping. We've only had this ring less than one year. We are completely disattisfied and they won't do anything about it but clean it again. Do not spend your hard earned money at this place. They are indeed a RIPOFF. Forestville Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Buyer Beware

A complete RIPOFF.  Spent 3,000 dollars on an engagement ring not even a year ago and the ring looks like crap.  It's completely oxidized and has no shine to it.  I'm embarassed for my fiancee to wear it.  They charged us to clean and dip the ring to address the oxidation and it looks worst.  The owener even admitted that his repair guy did a crappy job.  Additionally the buagettes are broken and he denied it although Kay Jewelers confirmed they were broken indeed.  He finally offered to repair them for a charge.  I mean how insulting can this company be?  Folks, don't ever spend your hard earned money on this store.  THEY ARE A COMPLETE RIPPOFF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Plaza-Jewelry/Forestville-Maryland-20746/Gold-Plaza-Jewelry-Mr-Raza-A-Mir-Purchased-3000-dollar-engagement-ring-that-is-now-oxi-1095380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Plaza Jewelry

Buyer Beware

AUTHOR: The Ahmads - ()

Me and my husband went to purchase our wedding rings there from Farhad on Tuesday. When we both found the rings we liked they told us we would have to return on a Sunday to pick them up after they were sized. When I came to pick up the rings my Husband's ring was fine but my ring was a completely different ring. I explained that was not the ring and they argued with me insisting that it was the ring I choose. Since they were closing as we argued I told them I would be back with my Husband to resolve this issue.

When I got home and showed my Husband the ring he immediately noticed that it was not the ring we picked out. When I returned the following day me and my Husband demanded that they give us our money back or they find the original ring that we paid for. They refused to do either one. Then I noticed a ring that looked like our ring they tell me that there was no way he agreed to give me that right because it was too expensive. That was a lie because that was the ring me and my Husband picked out. Needless to say I am stuck with a ring that I did not pick out. DO NOT go to this place, they are crooks!!!!