Complaint Review: Gold Stash for cash

Gold Stash for cash
2487 S. Gibert Rd. Gilbert, Arizona USA

Gold Stash for cash Took my gold/diamonds and never paid me Gilbert Arizona

*Consumer Comment: Never do this kind of transaction

I sent my items on March 6, 2014. I requested to be called with a payment quote. I was contacted by owner of the company 2 weeks later with a offer of $562.00, I agreed. It's been over a month and I have not recieved payment. I contacted the owner and he promised to get to the bottom of the issue. Gold Stash is now not responding to my calls or emails. I want my money! They should. NOT be allowed to takepeople's property and not pay them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 07:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gold-Stash-for-cash/Gilbert-Arizona-85295/Gold-Stash-for-cash-Took-my-golddiamonds-and-never-paid-me-Gilbert-Arizona-1140696. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gold Stash for cash

Never do this kind of transaction

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

I am always wondered how people trust others and send in their valuable goods without any way to ensure their goods or payment. The honest system is good, but you will eventually encounter this kind of thief. If you want to sell anything, you need to personally meet with the buyer and get the payment there (in the form of cash, money order, or credit card), or never do business with those who make a promise online. This situation also applies to Craig list!