Complaint Review: Goldbaum & Rosenberg

• Updated: Thu, August 15, 2013

• Reported By: I like my teeth — Bethesda Maryland
Goldbaum & Rosenberg
11921 Rockville Pike Rockville, Maryland USA

Goldbaum & Rosenberg Ronald Rosenberg Shoddy work, shady ethics Rockville Maryland

Dr. Rosenberg pushed me to replace a crown that would have lasted a lifetime. He assured me that the new crown would last as long.

His website (http://www.golros.com/dental-treatments/dental-crowns.asp) says: "We are renowned for the quality of our work and the fantastic changes we make for people using this technology. These treatments are used for a long-lasting correction of major dental problems. It is usual for these treatments to last for 20 to 30 years, which is as close to permanent as dental treatment can get."

He charged top dollar to replace the crown.  After a few short years, the 20- to 30-year crown failed.

I discussed the failure with other dentists, who told me that a reputable dentist would stand behind is work, and repair/replace the crown for which they had already been paid.  Rather than stand behind his work, Dr. Rosenberg tried to charge me all over again.

Dentists told me that if the 30-year crown fails 80% prematurely, than the work is shoddy.  They told me that if the dentist who did the work doesn't take responsiblity and fix the work, then his ethics are shady.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2013 03:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldbaum-Rosenberg/Rockville-Maryland-20852/Goldbaum-Rosenberg-Ronald-Rosenberg-Shoddy-work-shady-ethics-Rockville-Maryland-1076191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldbaum & Rosenberg