Complaint Review: golden eagle leasing

• Updated: Thu, March 03, 2011

• Reported By: jill — phx Arizona United States of America
golden eagle leasing
132 w. 31st street 14th floor new york, New York United States of America

golden eagle leasing northern leasing Heads up their butts!!! new york, New York

First, received lease transfer papers that stated an amount that would be paid ACH each month. Then they started taking $10 more than the contract said. I stopped payment at the bank because no one would call me back. That made them call real fast. 3 different people a day called me. Not one of them had a clue of what was going on. For 1 they sent me new equiptment, which I returned to sender and they couldn't figure out where it went.

2nd I had a different lease # then they had on their paperwork(how does that happen?) and the equiptment that was written on the lease was equiptment I didn't have. I talked to 7 different people. Not one of them knew what to say. The last person I spoke with said they would have a supervisor call. Never heard from anyone. Now I am getting pre-recorded messages from them saying that I need to contact my credit card leasing company. Ummm No, they want to talk to me, they call me with a live person on the phone. As I can see it there's a bunch of fraudulent crap going on there!!! This company needs to be put out of business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2011 07:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/golden-eagle-leasing/new-york-New-York-/golden-eagle-leasing-northern-leasing-Heads-up-their-butts-new-york-New-York-702398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on golden eagle leasing