Complaint Review: Golden Financial, LLC

• Phone: 5034043152
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Golden Financial, LLC Tracy Harry Thomas SCAM RIVERSIDE California

I have no idea if this company is legitimate or not,  but I researched the web and couldn't really find anything that can give
me any confidence of it's operational experiences and successes. I should had done more due diligence; however, I do know
that I have a FAILED executed promissory note, from Golden Financial. Imagine paying your closing costs for your home and
someone tell you that you owe more money. ($1930) I was told that I had to wait 90 days for a refund, after I threaten to
sue and the communciation ceased. I feel that any household should not have to suffer for failed, over sight, or "oops"
moments. The only viable information I have about this company is this email. Tracy Wilson is picked up the money
(western union) and a phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 12:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Financial-LLC/RIVERSIDE-California-92505/Golden-Financial-LLC-Tracy-Harry-Thomas-SCAM-RIVERSIDE-California-1097122. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Financial, LLC