Complaint Review: Golden Valley Lending

• Updated: Tue, December 17, 2013

• Reported By: Totallyshafted — Trenton New Jersey
Golden Valley Lending
635 East Hwy 20, E, Upper Lake, CA 95485 E. Upper Lake , California USA

Golden Valley Lending Never ever take a loan from this company. Even if you pay them off they continue to steal from your account E. Upper Lake California

This vendor is absolutely ridiculous. I took an emergeny loan from them and paid them in full the first payment.

Two weeks later they took 256.00 more dollars from me. I called they said oh OK it will take three days to get your money back. We will close your account. Guess what two weeks later they took another 256.00. I called again and they said it was taken care of and the money will be returned same day. Checked nothing called back again and they said they needed to call my bank to verufy they got their stolen money. They got confirmation and then I was told again it will be back in three days!!!! Never once did they apologize or say they screwed up they treated me like a problem and I was the jerk. No one has their storied straight and I am terrified in two weeks this will happen to me again!!!!! Never ever take a loan from these theives. I think I need to close my account now as I can not afford for them to steal from me again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2013 12:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Golden-Valley-Lending/E-Upper-Lake-California-95485/Golden-Valley-Lending-Never-ever-take-a-loan-from-this-company-Even-if-you-pay-them-off-1107719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Golden Valley Lending