Complaint Review: goldicq.com

• Submitted: Sun, April 22, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, April 22, 2012

• Reported By: Karen — Lancaster California United States of America
goldicq.com

goldicq.com I tried to purchase from their website and was told after they received my money that they could not deliver my purchase at that time. I have not received the product or a refund. Internet, Internet

I contacted goldicq to purchase money used for my on line game.  They got my money and never delivered.  They told me in their customer support chat that they did not have the amount I requested and would get it to me within 24 hours.  That was after I was told I would have it in 2 hours.  I filed a report with Paypal and still did not receive a refund.  I contacted them again after one week and was told they could deliver my game money if I cancelled the dispute in Paypal.  I stupidly did that today and was then told they would deliver my money right away if I paid again through Western Union and they would refund my money I paid through PayPal.  I told them no way.  I lost almost $100 dollars because I went through this fraudulent company. DO NOT EVER USE THEM!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2012 02:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goldicqcom/internet/goldicqcom-I-tried-to-purchase-from-their-website-and-was-told-after-they-received-my-mo-872155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goldicq.com