Complaint Review: Goldman & Warshaw Jeffrey Parrella

• Submitted: Fri, December 26, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 26, 2008

• Reported By:Suffern New York
Goldman & Warshaw Jeffrey Parrella
10 Oakland Ave Ste 2-4 PO Box 597 Warwick, New York U.S.A.

Goldman & Warshaw Jeffrey Parrella Questionable Business Practices Warwick New York

I am a small businessman who has come upon difficult financial times.
I owed a debt to Wachovia Bank that I tried to work out with the Bank but they
refused to offer reasonable payment terms.

They referred the case to Goldman & Warshaw and I also tried to work out a payment schedule with them but they never responded to my letters or phone calls. Instead they filed a judgement against me. I wrote and called their attorney
Jeffrey Parrella to ask where I was supposed to appear and again he never responded.

Now I believe they have Levied my bank accounts. At this point I may be forced to file for bankruptcy as I really cannot afford an attorney to fight this.

I really think that these are some of the most despicable actions I have ever seen by Law firm.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful.

Robert
Suffern, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2008 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Goldman-Warshaw-Jeffrey-Parrella/Warwick-New-York-10990/Goldman-Warshaw-Jeffrey-Parrella-Questionable-Business-Practices-Warwick-New-York-405058. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Goldman & Warshaw Jeffrey Parrella