Complaint Review: goldmark auto group sarasota

• Submitted: Wed, June 05, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, June 05, 2013

• Reported By: ralph — 34208 Florida
goldmark auto group sarasota
4000 beeridge rd sarasota, Florida USA

goldmark auto group sarasota promised to fix interior for 5 months then said no it's time for used car dealers get what's comming to them sarasota Florida

4 years ago i brought my w-2 in to buy a truck they lied to the lender and gave me a skyp phone number cause i needed a bill in my name then told me i was getting over 3k back in taxes i told the owner he was wrong i don't get that much back  then on my check in the memo taxes pending was writtin by me and told him only what i get in taxes is my down payment   so in december i could'nt trade it in cause the odometer was messed with before i bought it car fax came back dirty.   they said they will buy it back and get me what i wanted . they did and told me for the last 5 months they would fix the leather ,dome light, and get me a new dash . now after calling them for 5 month's they say no you owe us 3k from 4 years ago but they added 3k onto the price of this truck .  i need help getting my truck fixed i can't afford a lawyer !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 06:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/goldmark-auto-group-sarasota/sarasota-Florida-34233/goldmark-auto-group-sarasota-promised-to-fix-interior-for-5-months-then-said-no-its-tim-1056780. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on goldmark auto group sarasota